Sunday, November 20, 2005

on vacation

I brought my PSPX disc with me to play with while on vacation since I never seem to find the time to experiment with it at home. Forgot to bring the serial number as well though. So much for that idea. I'm just going to have to sit down & make myself use it. But when I am home I want to get scrapping, not figure out a new version of my software.

I want to get scrapping now. I found a site that has 2 page layout blueprints & I printed them out & am looking at some to adapt for the quick pages. I've got several other ideas as well. Bought a graph paper notebook today & started writing them down so I don't forget.

Totally missed the chat today. Lost track of time while DH was napping & i was dealing with the boys. Mayhem very clingy today & Havoc being standoffish. I think he is having nightmares or something because he is talking about 'scary things'. Then Mom says dinner is ready & I realize it is almost 6pm. I never heard back from Amy to my PM so I wasn't sure what was going on with the chat.

No comments: