Sunday, May 01, 2011

Weekly Winners–Smithsonian edition

We went to the Natural History Museum at the Smithsonian this week. I took a ton of photos, these are a few of my favorites from the Hall of Gems.

Mostly I thought they looked like food

Chocolate chunk ice cream

smithsonian-64

Hard toffee candy

smithsonian-65

Snowcone

smithsonian-62

Scrambled eggs (lower left)

smithsonian-67

And some mushrooms

smithsonian-68

For more Weekly Winners please visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Tara R. said...

Those are very cool. I can see what you mean about them looking like food. I have to go find some Easter candy now.

Lucy Montgomery said...

LOL very funny. Nice pics.

Lucy Montgomery said...

LOL very funny. Nice pics.

laurakim said...

Those are super cool. My son loves this section in our local museum!

Alison said...

Great pics..and I see what you mean about them looking like food!

JeNae said...

Haha, I can see how they look like food :)

Mama Zen said...

These are really cool!

Karen of 3G2S said...

I would love it if that were a big toffee sculpture! :P

Denise said...

Well now I'm hungry. Thanks.

LOL! Fun shots!

Winnie Hua said...

Your descriptions made me laugh! I especially love the chocolate chunk ice-cream. LOL