Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've got a meme!

And it's a good thing too, because with Mayhem still in pain recovering from tonsils and Havoc being frustrated by having no one to play with most of the time, my brain is fried.

Jen tagged me to do this meme - List 6 of your unspectacular quirks.

1. I shout when I get frustrated

2. I cry when I am afraid

3. I have to rearrange the layers of every sandwich I order in a deli or restaurant because they pile everything up in the center to make it look huge when it is cut in half and I prefer my sandwiches to have evenly spread ingredients

4. I wear my underwear inside out because I have sensitive skin & the seams rub

5. I don't always speak up when I should

6. I can talk myself out of working out very easily

I'm tagging

Maggie

Glynis

Cindy

Kim

Deb

Kristen

Here are the rules when you get tagged:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

2 comments:

jen aka mommay said...

You should try the Barely There underwear from kohls. I don't think there's any seams and it's fits awesomely!!!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Fun! I was tagged by Jen, too, and just finished mine.