Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekly Winners August 10-16

I'm playing around with Lightshop & comparing it to what I can do in PSPX2.

Story behind this photo - the screen at this McD's never shows anything but these words. Apparently just by being on the screen ensures order accuracy & prompt service. Or so it thinks anyway...

DCFC0018.JPG

The boys fell asleep reading my amigurumi crochet book (PSPX2 edit)

P8120012a

Havoc and one of our cats (Lightroom edit)

P8150025-5

Perhaps the grass does need mowed (PSPX2 edit)

P8150041

Dino races! The stegosaur won. (Lightroom edit)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Please visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom to see more Weekly Winners.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cars and Dinos...a boys dream!

Great shots!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I love the photo of the boy and his cat. :)

Jess NBP said...

Those are awesome. Dino Race!!

Unknown said...

These are great photos!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures :)

Unknown said...

I love the long grass shot!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love the dino races.

Anonymous said...

Great shots~LOL @ McD's & car & grass one, love the sleeping boys one, the Havoc & cat one is precious & LOVE Dino races one & so did my youngest (3). :)

Rebecca - I'm a Canon girl! said...

Love the long grass and the dino race, but your boy and the kitty is adorable! :)

Rachel said...

cute set of shots! the sleepers and the racers, are my favorites.
Great choices, have another great week!

KJ said...

Love the boy with the cat!

Rachel said...

I love the pic of your son and your cat -- looks beautiful!

The Mom Jen said...

Great shots Stacy, love the effects you used!

JenEverAfter said...

They all look wonderful! Can't tell which program won!