Thursday, October 08, 2009

Just had to share

Wal mart?

Stopped carrying evil dip this week.

I’m both grieved and relieved.

I saw it there Monday when I went to buy Havoc’s Nintendo DS & Mini Ninja’s as his birthday present. I had to get string cheese & the dip is visible from the string cheese display.

I didn’t feel pulled toward it though. I just thought to myself “oh yes, evil dip.” and walked away unscathed.

Today I was back in Wal Mart, returning some DS accessories and had to get yogurt. Out of habit I looked at the dip display and noticed there was no evil dip! Not only that, there were no other types of dip by that maker! Nothing from that company was on the shelves and the shelves were stocked with some other cheaper brand. And their artichoke parmesan dip had peppers in it.

I hate peppers in my dip.

So, I am at last free of the malevolent deliciousness that is evil dip.

*sniff*

Wish I had known though. I’d have bought some on Monday. The evil dip was right when it insisted I buy it before it disappeared from the shelves.

Damn you evil dip! and damn you Wal Mart as well.

6 comments:

Aleta said...

That's a new one. Never thought of dip as being evil. Lol.

The Four Week Vegan said...

Hehehe...you are out of its clutches ;)

Stacey @ Tree, Root, and Twig said...

Randall's used to carry what I called "crack cookies." Seriously, I was addicted. They haven't had them for quite some time, but it never stops me from scanning the bakery department every. single. time I'm there! :)

Unknown said...

Sometimes, we dont see the signs-lol! Ill make sure to stock up on my favorite brand just incase they disappear.

Creative Junkie said...

Don't you hate it when that happens? Wegmans does it all the time and I wish they'd give me some notice so I could rent a U-Haul and stock up.

Aunt Becky said...

*shakes fists at sky*

DAMN YOU WALMART!