Saturday, August 08, 2009

Aunt Becky doesn't quite visit

Aunt Becky, my BFF, who I would totally love to hang with in person, was unable to come visit in person but she sent her cards instead. Which if you love Aunt Becky like I do, is almost good enough. After all - Aunty Becky herself actually *touched* these cards!

Look Aunty Becky’s card has arrived!

DSC_5069

These guys are thrilled to get their picture taken with her

DSC_5055

They immediately rush off to entertain her. Many muffins were eaten

DSC_5074

And much wine was drunk

DSC_5050 (2)

They thought about going swimming but Aunt Becky’s card thought the water was a little too Jurassic green

DSC_5068

The kittens gave Aunt Becky’s card a much more mixed reception

Some were interested. “Will it give me lovins?”

DSC_5058

Some were aloof. “I’m not even going to look at it.”

DSC_5060

Some were downright hostile. “Cards! bah! I eats cards!”

DSC_5066

Smoke though, was very welcoming. “Come lay down with me Aunt Becky’s card

DSC_5077

We can read a book together

DSC_5076

Everyone else was so happy to see Aunt Becky’s card that they held a parade

DSC_5081

And that was Aunt Becky’s cards lively visit.

5 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

I think Aunt Becky really missed out. If you treat a card that way, she would have been queen for a day there :)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that the card had fun!! What a great story it had to take home :D

*giggle* Thanks for the laugh!!

Aunt Becky said...

Next time I am SO coming. Like in the flesh. I love of The Kittahs and the Dinos! Hooray! I'm off to put you up.

SciFi Dad said...

I think after seeing yours I have to revise mine to include Slave I and Boba Fett.

Erin said...

The kitties are too cute! The action figures, though...those rule. Enjoying all of Becky's adventures!