Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekly Winners - week 34

 

I’m really really hoping the upload fairies continue to be kind to me, as they blessedly have been all week, and all the photos in this post come through.

There was more play in the drained & refilled with rain water swimming pool

812

I think the dinos felt right at home DSC_5179

Everyone was soaked

817

The rebel forces have been active again

DSC_5248

And school started

 1st day school-5

For more Weekly Winners please visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom 

If you are interested in very old photos check out my post yesterday.

9 comments:

secret agent mama said...

Looks like a great week, despite school starting. (LOL)

Tara R. said...

That last shot is priceless! Good luck for a great new school year.

Smoochiefrog said...

The first day of school, such a rite of passage. :)

Poor dinos have no pool to play in now. :(

Nik said...

WOW. That first photo is stellar. I love the hue and saturation and the impact of the splash. Wonderful!

perpstu said...

I can't believe it's already time for school to start again! Great shots in the pool.

Danifred said...

LOVE the colors on the first photo!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Dinos, wet towels and toys... looks like my life! Isn't summer fun?! =)

Jientje said...

A1LL great shots, but I love the pool best!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the last shot.