Monday, August 31, 2009

Trying to create, with hecklers

This post has been written by the voices in my head. If I don’t let them out every now & then they get cranky.

Voice #1: She’s been crocheting randomly again.

Voice #2: What is that thing?

Voice #3: It looks like a crocheted bowling pin

DSC_5352-2

Voice #1: Would it kill her to stick with a pattern & not go off on her own?

Voice #2: That would make the results too predictable

Voice #3: I think she did stick to the pattern on this one.

Voice #1: Geez! There she goes again. Anthropomorphizing things

DSC_5354-2

Voice #2: Someone needs to take the plastic eyes away from her.

Voice #3: The eyes add something.

Voice #1: Yeah, something creepy.

 DSC_5359-2

Voice #1: Oh look. She did a bunch of them in different sizes

Voice #2: Anthropomorphized mutant bowling pins.

Voice #3: The little one is cute

Voice #1: Does she think people will buy these things?

Voice #2: I don’t know, some people will buy anything.

Voice #3: With some little accessories she could probably get $5 for the small one as a Christmas tree ornament.

Voices #1 & #2 make contemptuous sounds

Voice #1: Oh no she didn’t!

Voice #2: Oh yes she did!

Voice #3: hahahahaha!

DSC_5410-2

  DSC_5414-2

Voice #1:I cannot believe my eyes.

Voice #2: Anthropomorphized mutant bowling pins on a bad hair day!

Voice #3: I think they are adorable

Voices #1 & #2 : You are such a suck up!

11 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

I actually think they're cute!

LOVE the hair.

Jenni Jiggety said...

I can't make anything...with or without a pattern!

mrsb said...

Oh my gosh, those are cute!!!

Crystal said...

LOL! That is hilarious!!! They are kinda cute!! :)

Stacie's Madness said...

lmao you are so funny!
I think they're cute in a mutant bowling pin kinda way. ;)

Stacey @ Tree, Root, and Twig said...

I'm totally with voice #3!

Aunt Becky said...

Bwahahahaha! I want 'em!

Lisa Marie Mary said...

Post had me cracking up - and - I LOVE THEM!!!! :D

ptooie said...

Love em. Very spunky! in a finger-stuck-in-electrical-outlet kinda way...

Too Many Hats said...

ROFLOL - I never let those voices out they can be scary. Those are really cute.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Those actually are cute! Princess Nagger would probably play with them all day... ;)