Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Divine Intervention

I wouldn’t say God Him/Herself wants me to keep my towering blight on the landscape, but…

Thursday's removal was thwarted by snow – an act of God


Monday’s removal was thwarted by 40MPH wind gusts – also an act of God

What I will say is - circumstances certainly do seem to point toward a certain Divine interest in the topic.

Another attempt will be made next week.

I wonder if it will rain?

Also, I got a package all the way from England yesterday!

More on that tomorrow.

The winds keep blowing & the power will no doubt go out any time now.

The Divine might be inclined to let me keep the tower, or They might just want the pleasure of taking it down Themselves.


SciFi Dad said...

Maybe you've got a prayer group that reads you or something.

LosingBrownies said...

Maybe they'll never remove it!

Beth Zimmerman said...

I think I came into this story somewhere in the middle. :)

Andrea @ The Creative Junkie said...

*crossing my fingers for you that you get a freak volcano eruption that further delays your blight removal*