Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I know today the whole world is putting up meaningful heartfelt posts of thing they are thankful for, but I'm not so good at meaningful heartfelt expressions with words. I think I come over sounding all cheesy, trite and a tad bit pathetic.

So let me just say I love you all and am grateful for all that is good and comforting in my life and know that I mean it from the heart. I'd bake you all muffins to show my appreciation if it were in my power to get muffins to you all.

I hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for sitting here playing the constellation game with my son Alex on his little Wall-e game.

My boy is amazing!

Our kids are the greatest thing to be thankful for.

Gosh...I swear I'm tearing up. Get me a tissue!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

I also am debating a 'What am I thankful for' post... we'll see what happens!

NotJustAMom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Deb said...

i think that's a perfectly sweet and meaningful post! and very heartfelt.

how was the restaurant?