We’re heading on on vacation in 2 weeks and I have some goals I need to complete before then.
1. Confirm house sitter will be home from college when we leave & not 3 days later (the cats will starve & turn to catibalism if not fed for 3 days)
2. Get oil change etc for the car
3. Get annual exam etc for me
4. Transfer my blog to a new host & switch to Wordpress, which means getting my domain away from blogger when there is no means I can find to contact them. Or can a new host do that? Anyone?
5. Decide what I need and find a new host. Do I need 25 FTP accounts? or 50 external domains? 500 email addresses? I just want this blog to have threaded replies. Not run a store or go all Pioneer Woman. I’m happy with blogger otherwise but I’m willing to pay to respond to my commenters better. Host suggestions welcome.
6. Sort out clothing for trip
7. Find ‘surprise’ movie or DS game for boys. I always get them something for the trip down and then just when it’s all been going on too long for everyone I spring it on them.
8. Find audiobooks for the trip.
9. Work out meal plan for the next 2 weeks. The college student eats take out mostly so I need to clean the fridge & use up the leftovers.
10. Make list of all electronics being taken and all their various chargers & see about finding an all in one with exchangable tips.
so what do you have to do this week? And do you like your blog host, assuming it isn’t blogger?