Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The last time I laughed really hard

was probably while watching Who's Line Is It Anyway? reruns before bed. It has become a habit from back when Mayhem was born. I'd get into bed with him about 10pm and watch Who's Line while nursing him until we both fell asleep. I still watch it nearly every weeknight. The sketches that make me laugh the hardest are ones that involve Colin & Ryan having to do accents. Neither of them is very good at it in the long term. They can manage one sentence in a Russian accent but not a second sentence. So the accents are all over the map. My favorite skit is one I just saw recently with Kathy Greenwood, Wayne Bradey & Ryan & Colin. Colin was the mad director & he had this weird middle European accent going on & told them to do the scene "In the doork. ..no light..it's doork" which for some reasons just cracks me up. Plus they were doing Zorro and everyone was supposed to have a Spanish accent but Ryan's character had apparently spent years in Ireland and Cathy's had a Swedish mother. And they were making fun of themselves on top of it. I usually end up laughing really hard a couple times a week at Who's Line.

1 comment:

Bethy said...

Who's Line is one of my favorite laughing shows as well!!